- Would it help if you could cut 40% off your management training budget immediately?
- Are you struggling to find ways to deliver a consistent standard of training across a growing number of global sites?
- Are you looking for ways to provide flexible and varied learner-friendly management training which gets results?
A blended learning approach can provide solutions to such challenges and it needn’t be complicated or costly to achieve.
Does the whole idea of blended learning make your head spin?
Making the right choice can be daunting when you are faced with a long shopping list of training tools. At blendedlearningzone we work with Human Resources and Learning & Development professionals to help them find their way through the maze of blended learning solutions and choose cost effective methods to move their learning strategies forward and get results.
What are the benefits of blended learning?
- Cost savings – deduct the cost of participants’ and trainers’ travel and accommodation for a training event, and save a minimum of 40%
- Time savings – keep your managers at their desks rather than attending a three day face-to-face training course
- Consistency – deliver a centrally determined message to all employees and involve your managers in implementing this
- Global communication- communicate important changes quickly and efficiently across all your sites, wherever they are in the world
- Flexibility – remove the constraints of traditional training solearners decide where and when they do their training
- Employee Engagement – make your learners more responsible for their training and help them be self motivated
- Access – give access to everyone who needs training by providing it in different ways
- Ecology – reduce your carbon footprint by cutting down on travel to training events and promote your green philosophy
- More than a one off – use different learning methods over a period of time for sustained performance development
“We don’t want to get rid of face-to-face training and go for radical change”
Using blended learning methodologies doesn’t mean complete culture change (though it can do if your organisation wants it). You don’t have to give up ‘traditional’ face-to-face (F2F) methods of delivery but your F2F investment will be reduced.
The KEY is to focus on the outcomes you want and revise HOW you can best provide your training using the most appropriate ways to achieve these outcomes. Of course you want to develop high levels of personal performance and deliver bottom line business benefits.
blended learning zone is here to help you do just that.